Sugar mummies from Europe

Sugar Mummy in Geneva, Switzerland Needs a Sugar Boy

Sugar Momma in Geneva, Switzerland is seriously in search of a sugar boy, Sugar Mummy Groups is the best and most reliable website to get connected with sugar mummies the testimonies is everywhere. This website provide free sugar mummy connection, a lot of young men have already been connected through this website and you too can get connected from here.

All you need to do is to always check this website daily for free sugar mummy updates.

Meet sugar mummy Janet, a 41 year old woman in Geneva, Swiss. She is searching for a sweet sugar boy for a long-term dating and friendship.

This what she said about herself and her man she hopes to meet on this website.

I’m an intelligent, outgoing, affectionate, kind and curvy lady who loves life and wants to live it to the fullest with a man who has a great heart, playful personality, great sense of humor, and who is very affectionate. I’m very positive and optimistic in life! I’m honest and loyal. I have my own style and I’m confident about who I am! Chemistry is important! A friendship is important! I’m a loving mother, understanding friend and extremely patient teacher. I want a man who can communicate at all times, good or bad. I want to laugh and have fun and enjoy all the simple things in life such as cooking dinner at home, a nice glass of wine, a beer on the deck cuddling by the fire pit, etc… I want to share in spontaneous day trips, weekend getaways and vacations. I love the beach and the mountains!!! I love watching sports especially golf and hockey. I’m a lacrosse mom! I enjoy the gym. It’s relaxing. I enjoy yoga class and spin class. I enjoy cooking dinner and eating out especially little places or holes in the wall. I enjoy movies and the theater. I read and stay up on all current events and need a gentlemen who does the same. I love music and listen to all types of music! I enjoy riding a great Harley or motorcycle on a beautiful day! I have ink and enjoy tattoos and the art of tattooing. I love my job as a Fifth grade Reading teacher! I love children too!

I’m looking for a confident man who has his life in order. He has a wonderful sense of humor and knows how to have fun. He’s strong and affectionate. He’s intelligent, aggressive and knows how to handle a strong woman. He wants a friendship that can build into something terrific with the right time and energy.

You can be the lucky guy, quickly drop your contact in the comment box if you are ready to show her love, please don’t forget to write your number in international format. Good luck

To chat with a sugar mummy online, hit "Send To Messenger" button below!

Contact PersonJoin Our Sugar Mummy Whatapp Group

*Please Note : Avoid any one who calls or email you that that they are our agent and can give you a Sugar Mummy. they are scammers, We will never call or send you email, beware of these criminals. All our services are Free of charge, we only post and share sugar mummies contact or profile on this website all for free.

*Bonus : Share this Post on either Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp to get a Free Sugar Mummy Contact in 5 Mins.

Share to Unlock Her Whatsapp Numbersimage/svg+xml
Get Her Whatsapp Number instantly by clicking the share button below.

To Request For a Sugar Mummy phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox!

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. lubandi ivan

08/08/2018 at 9:29 pm

i will work to all these qualities to make you happy, and i trust you will do the same.
    Janet my contact is +256752554362 Lubandi ivan

2. Agboado Xorlali Daniel

14/08/2018 at 11:28 am

my pleasure to meet you dear. will be looking forward to hear from you soon. WhatsApp me +233244103227.

3. Michael

20/08/2018 at 4:14 am

Hello beauty, I noticed we hv many things in common, I think we connect, not just for the now, but I’m really looking forward to knowing you better.. Michael..Tall and good looking..very jovial..27yrs
    ➕2348187211815.. Gracias

Loverofchrist01@Gmail.com

4. DANIEL M. OLUOCH

02/09/2018 at 9:43 am

Hello Janet. Am Daniel.

You look quite pretty. I can tell you that you’ll meet a gent with unmatched intrinsic value, a sort of characters; loving, hardworking, caring, always minding of your happiness, intelligent and much more.

Take a chance on me and give me a try.It will be the only sure way to gauge Daniel.

Thanks.
    Contacts: +254710686097
    Email. daniel.paskal95@gmail.com

5. Henry Maloti

02/09/2018 at 8:10 pm

hello Janet.
    am 66 years if you help me to relocate there am ready for you.
    malotingori@yahoo.co.uk

6. Jean Maurice

05/09/2018 at 1:47 pm

hey Janet it seems that your behaviors is like mine we will join together, so name is Maurice whatsapp me+250784217340 i’ll be happy if you choose me

7. Ahqwesi Ben

05/09/2018 at 2:14 pm

Hi Jane, I Am Bernard from Ghana. I am desperately searching for a matured wonen to start a life ful of love and fun with.
    Please contact me on whatsapp; +233271898473
    email; ahqwesi11@gmail.com

8. Joao Noronha

04/12/2018 at 9:00 am

Hai, dear you looks beautiful you can contact me by email jhnoronha73@gmail.com or what’s app no+918830487596, thank you, take care, with love, Joao Noronha.

9. E.Shumba

06/12/2018 at 2:02 am

Hie Jane I’m desperately looking for a sugar mummy to start life with .I’m interested of having you here is my whatsap number +263777505573.I’m from Zimbabwe

10. Michael Manigault

23/12/2018 at 10:47 pm

Well I never thought I get the chance to meet a sugar mummy so hope I’m lucky enough to do so I’ll be patient to meet one the beautiful women that is on here.

11. Adams OK-LORD

04/01/2019 at 1:05 pm

helo dear, am from Nigeria and I will like the chance to be given to me. I believe I will make a deference in meeting up with the demand. +2347031624498, adamssamuelokoh@gmail.com is my contact and u can also wassap me via that number, than you and am looking forward to hear from you.