Sugar Mummies in Africa

Rich Sugar Mummies Looking For Men – Meet Them Here

Super Rich sugar mummies looking for men are everywhere but very difficult to connect with. That was what we had in mind when we started this website. So that we can help these rich women find their dream younger men.

The rich women we post on this website are real, and sincerely seeking for love from younger men who can satisfy them and love them. These sugar mummies have so much money and are ready to spend lavishly on whoever they choose to date.

>> See Profile | >> Get Phone Number

This rich woman above is Clara and she is looking for a serious young man. She is 46-year-old sugar mama from Chicago, USA. She is a drama free person and also wishes for her sugar boy to be drama free. She likes to have fun and enjoy herself and she likes it really rocky in bed.

This rich mummy told us that she is very ready to pay some good money monthly to the man that will win her heart. It doesn’t matter what part of the world the man is, she will make all arrangements so he can join her in the US.

Rich women looking for men are not easy to come by, therefore, contact this sugar mummy immediately so she can see your message in time. If she contacts you, you are made for life. Contact her how!

Below are other available sugar mummies ready for hook up:

>> See Profile | >> Get Phone Number

>> See Profile | >> Get Phone Number

>> See Profile | >> Get Phone Number

>> See Profile | >> Get Phone Number

To chat with a sugar mummy online, hit "Send To Messenger" button below!

Contact PersonJoin Our Sugar Mummy Whatapp Group

*Please Note : Avoid any one who calls or email you that that they are our agent and can give you a Sugar Mummy. they are scammers, We will never call or send you email, beware of these criminals. All our services are Free of charge, we only post and share sugar mummies contact or profile on this website all for free.

*Bonus : Share this Post on either Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp to get a Free Sugar Mummy Contact in 5 Mins.

Share to Unlock Her Whatsapp Numbersimage/svg+xml
Get Her Whatsapp Number instantly by clicking the share button below.

To Request For a Sugar Mummy phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox!

18 Comments

18 Comments

1. ssekitoleko johnpoul

17/06/2018 at 11:09 am

am kaind hard working and very intelligent so am a true person

2. Wilson

05/07/2018 at 12:33 pm

+2348104023439

3. kelvin

10/07/2018 at 6:59 am

I promise to take care of u in whatever way and also be a very good and honest guy to u
    here is my facebook name kelly kez
    and here is my number +2348181866076 u can also chat me on whatsapp tanks

4. Monwabisi

18/07/2018 at 9:10 am

Hi Gorgeous, my name is Patrick from South Africa, I’m single and would love getting to know you better my number is +27 76304326, looking forward to making you happy.

5. Raymond

23/07/2018 at 2:55 pm

Am Raymond, from Nigeria, 20yr guy am honest, Loyal and gentle and also good at bad.
    Here is my number +234 (0) 7032733053.

6. STEVE

26/07/2018 at 5:34 am

Hey Sugar. Great to be here for you. I’m Steve and an intelligent, energetic, caring, loving, hardworking, handsome guy with humble background. I am 37 years old from Nigeria. I will like to take you to the paradise you craved for. I look forward to hooking up with you and eventually coming over to make your dream come true. My contact is as follows macsteve247@gmail.com/+2348065016111

7. Charles

04/08/2018 at 11:47 pm

This are my words for you carefully read from no 1 to 6.if you are interested in me my contact is below..

#1 “I want you riding me right now.”

#2 “I want my face between your legs.”

#3 “I can’t stop thinking about how good you feel.”

#4 “I wish my hands were combing through your hair, pulling it, making you groan with pleasure.”

#5 “The sounds you made last time we were in bed made me so weak.”

#6“Just the thought of you naked drives me crazy.”
    +2348164577374 and email:charlesbiachi@gmail.com
    Thanks

8. bashir raymond

06/08/2018 at 8:50 am

my name is bashir and iam 19 years old.i live in uganda and iam will to show care meaning that am all yours.iam interested in you and my email is bashirkizza75@gmail.com and my contact is 256753187157.

9. Nort sanka

15/08/2018 at 12:26 am

Am a boy of 22 years old and I need a true love same one I can trust and cherish move with any time, same one who I will love for ever if any call or whatssap on +233246088617 remember I believe in true love.

10. Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnwo

17/08/2018 at 2:10 pm

Hi Clara, my names are Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnowo. My mobile and WhatsApp number is +2348037193901 and my other email is yinkaos.og@gmail.com. I works and stays in Lagos Nigeria. I have been to UK severally especially attending IP (International Petroleum week) Week every February of every year. Though I have not come since 2014 when I attended the IP week last. Though I am a 52 year old man full of life and strong, you can give me a try and I will not disappoint you at all. I am honest and do not go beyond my boundary at all. I always keep to my agreement. Kindly give me a consideration and I will make you look good. Cheers.

11. Thulani

23/08/2018 at 9:14 pm

Hi dear I’m Thulani 25year old handsome sugar boy from south africa interested in you for life please change my storie…. my no is + 27796141737or email address amosshoba@gmail.com

Hope to hear from hear from you soon

12. Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnwo

04/10/2018 at 2:31 pm

Hi Clara, my names are Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnowo. I’ve not been lucky to be contacted by any sugar mummy on this site. My mobile and WhatsApp number is +2348037193901 and my other email is yinkaos.og@gmail.com. I works and stays in Lagos Nigeria. I have been to UK severally especially attending IP (International Petroleum week) Week every February of every year. Though I have travel since 2014 when I attended the IP week last. Though I am a 52 year old man full of life and strong, you can give me a try and I will not disappoint you at all. I am honest and do not go beyond my boundary at all. I always keep to my agreement. I will like to meet you in person for real please. Kindly give me a consideration and I will make you look good. Cheers.

13. opare

16/10/2018 at 7:57 pm

Frank by name 37yrs.pls whatsapp me on +233249356791

14. Godwin

16/10/2018 at 8:19 pm

Hi am Godwin pls I love u and I will like to be with u here is my contact +2348064862521

15. Henry Maloti

27/11/2018 at 3:38 pm

email me so that we can talk

16. Emmanuel Mthimkhulu

14/02/2019 at 10:57 am

Hi m a 38year old turning 39 on Monday m single living in Durban m kind, humble, loyal my WhatsApp no 0794823072

17. Emmanuel

05/03/2019 at 1:59 am

Hello my name is Emmanuel am 22years I promise to be honest and ready to do whatever the mummy says..Am from Ghana this is my contact +233573719052

18. lucky sibanda

05/03/2019 at 2:32 pm

hallo my name is Lucky I’m 27 old I’m looking for a sugar mumy I’m in Zimbabwe my contact 00263 772 691880