Click Here To Download Our Sugar Mummy App Join Our Sugar Mummy Telegram Channel
Sugar Mummy

Sugar Mummy In Ohio, United States Is Looking for Life Partner

Hello, Are you searching for Sugar Mummy In United States? Are you looking for a Sugar Mummy In Ohio, United States phone numbers? Do you want a rich Sugar Mummy In United States who is willing to pay you $1000 weekly to be her sweet sugar-boy?

Meet Michelle below a sugar mummy from Ohio, United states..

Michelle is a 42 years old sugar mummy in Ohio who is looking for a special man to spend the memorable moments of her life with.

This is what she said about herself and her man to meet…

I am a people person and love dancing, watching sports, traveling and making my man happy. Have traveled to more than 30 countries with repeated trips to some especially the Europe and USA.
I love listening to 80’s and 90’s music, though I enjoy some current songs with meaningful lyrics too.

Hoping to meet a fun loving, honest and sincere guy who is handsome, intelligent and romantic.
Someone who likes adventure and is willing to travel.

I am looking for someone that likes to have fun, who loves to travel, educated, honest, and drama free. Not much huh? Someone open minded looking for a long term relationship.

This Sugar Mummy is a Christian woman who has a bachelor’s degree and works in the lucrative health sector in the United States.

She is willing to relocate to anywhere in the world to be with you if you decide not to move to US. She wants children if everything works out with you and her and she is also willing to support you even if you do not have much until you find your footing.

So if you know you are interested in this Sugar Mummy and will like to build a long-term relationship with her which could lead to something more serious between the two of you some day, then this may just be the opportunity you have been looking for, you can contact her immediately.

Wherever you reside, you can now easily meet a sugar mummy for free. Go on a date with a rich sugar mummy who is willing to spend tremendously on you and ensure that you are financially stable.

To chat with a sugar mummy online, hit "Send To Messenger" button below!

Contact PersonJoin Our Sugar Mummy Whatapp Group

*Please Note : Avoid any one who calls or email you that that they are our agent and can give you a Sugar Mummy. they are scammers, We will never call or send you email, beware of these criminals. All our services are Free of charge, we only post and share sugar mummies contact or profile on this website all for free.

*Bonus : Share this Post on either Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp to get a Free Sugar Mummy Contact in 5 Mins.

Share to Unlock Her Whatsapp Numbersimage/svg+xml
Get Her Whatsapp Number instantly by clicking the share button below.

To Request For a Sugar Mummy phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox!

22 Comments

22 Comments

1. Raphael Annan

17/09/2018 at 12:46 pm

Hi Michelle, I wish to to tell you that I am ever ready to relocate to wherever you are. And I promise to give you happiness and fun in doubles. Just give me a buzz or a message, let’s take it from there. +233242912094. raphaelannan58@gmail.com

2. John HABYARIMANA

17/09/2018 at 12:54 pm

Hi Michelle Williams,

3. Justin

17/09/2018 at 12:57 pm

Hi mam I’m Justin and I shall be glad if you could choose me

4. Jimmy Hudson

17/09/2018 at 1:00 pm

Hi Michelle
    I’m Hudson living in Kampala Uganda
    I’m looking for a beautiful and loving lady for a serious relationship
    I’m kind hearted,humble and lovable
    Please contact me on whatsaap +256 702771450
    I’ll be glad hearing from you soon

5. Stanley jnr

17/09/2018 at 1:04 pm

Hello michelle just read about your post and i can say i have almost all your requirements am intelligent caring kind hearted fun to be with luv to explore nature travel and the rest am hopeful i get to hear from you so we get to know eaxh other much better i must say at 42 you are still very young and beautiful have a nice day +2348164344614 my whatsapp contact least i forget forgive me am stanley jnr by name thanks

6. Gerald Okyere

17/09/2018 at 1:08 pm

Michelle dear this is my number as u requested +233541413981 lets chat more

7. ariel nocalan

17/09/2018 at 1:46 pm

im interested to marry you. im ariel 22 years old and hers my contact 09485215271

8. Joseph

17/09/2018 at 2:05 pm

Sweetheart am Joseph.
    Am ready to make you happy and satisfy you.
    My contact is +2347061903046

9. relebohlilefoka

17/09/2018 at 3:08 pm

ey I need a sugar mumy I am from lesotho

10. Jean Maurice Nsengimana

17/09/2018 at 3:25 pm

hi this is whatsapp me +250794217340

11. Daniel Resario

17/09/2018 at 3:39 pm

I will be glad you share your delightful memories with me in fact am indeed interested I would like you to drow closer to me pretty one

12. Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnwo

17/09/2018 at 8:34 pm

Hi Michelle, my names are Yinka Akinbowale-Ogunnowo. Your contact was provided by sugarmummyonline.com. My mobile and WhatsApp number is +2348037193901 and my other email is yinkaos.og@gmail.com. I works and stays in Lagos Nigeria. I have been to UK severally especially attending IP (International Petroleum week) Week every February of every year. Though I have not travel since 2014 when I attended the IP week last. Though I am a 52 year old man full of life and strong, you can give me a try and I will not disappoint you at all. I am honest and do not go beyond my boundary at all. I always keep to my agreement. Kindly give me a consideration and I will make you look good. Cheers. Pls I will like to meet you in person.

13. Ighomor george

18/09/2018 at 1:35 am

Hi M williams my name is george I am 41yrs old from africa Nigeria if you are real I am OK with you thanks my mail address is ighomorgeorge@gmail.com

14. JONATHAN KARISA

18/09/2018 at 2:54 am

HALO MY DEAR MICHELLE! I ALSO HAVE LOVED YOU SOO MUCH MY DEAR! MAY YOU BE TRUELY MINE FOREVER! MY EMAIL(karisajonathan@gmail.com) OR CALL(+254796962426 OR +254703715553) JONATHAN KARISA FROM MOMBASA KENYA.

15. Ryan

18/09/2018 at 6:58 am

Hello my dear Michelle Williams! my name is Ryan I am 28 years old from Africa Kenya.
    I am interested in you kindly you can contact me through my number +254700690703 or email at ryansalvatore20@gmail.com

16. Ryan

18/09/2018 at 7:19 am

Hello my dear friend Michelle! my name is Ryan from Africa Kenya.
    I am really interested in you kindly contact me through my number +254700690703 or email me at ryansalvatore20@gmail.com

17. Mynul Islam

20/09/2018 at 7:12 pm

I am interested to be your sugar boy. I want to come to you soon and live live with you permanently. My whatsapp contact +8801930410992

18. Sampson frimpong

23/10/2018 at 11:30 pm

Hello my name is sampson frimpong from Ghana and I looking for sugar mummy and I promise to make you feel better and happy always so please accept me as your sugar boy and I will love and take good care of you as my queen, because I am very humble and also God fearing person and I know how to handle woman and make woman fill happy. please contact me directly on my phone number below. +233(0244762486)

19. Nelly Isaac Mensah Dotsey

05/12/2018 at 11:44 pm

Am Nelly and am an African from Ghana, I will be very delighted if you will accept to have a chat with me for us to get to know each other better please, if you wouldn’t mind of my nationality. This is my WhatsApp line, + 233241624483 or dotseynelly9@gmail.com

20. jectone mike

11/01/2019 at 6:19 am

my name is jectone from Kenya my no. +254727748561

21. Hassan anafu

22/01/2019 at 10:19 pm

Hi beautiful lady this is HASSan Anafu from west Africa Ghana strong i m very friendly humble ready to meet you anywhere anytime my contact+233 246380498

22. Derrick rey