Click Here To Download Our Sugar Mummy App Join Our Sugar Mummy Telegram Channel
Sugar Mummies in Australia

Sugar Mama In North Carolina, United States Is Seeking Arrangement

Hello Guys, Meet Trisha, A sugar Mummy based in the united states she is 45 years old  and is seeking arrangement for a energetic sugar boy. This Sugar Mummy is interested in a Black man for a long-term relationship.

Trisha is divorced and does not have any child. She does not like smoking or people who smoke but drinks socially.

She wrote to us recently, and this was what she has to say when we asked her to described herself and the kind of man she dreams for . So If you are interested in her, carefully read the following…

>> See Her Profile  | >> Get Her Phone Number

My name is Trisha. Let me be straight. I’m not looking for a text buddy, pals or friends. I’m only looking for a serious relationship. My expectation is if you are talking to me, I am the only one. I know my worth. I am not looking for  buddies. I hope you appreciate my honesty.
I am very ambitious, independent, and goal-oriented. I thrive on the simple pleasures life has to offer. I am very bubbly, energetic, and outgoing. I absolutely love to laugh! I’ve been told I am hilarious.

I work in big pharmaceutical company as a director, I’m a confident woman with purpose and direction. I have a huge heart and try to leave the world a better place each day. I travel a lot for my job and wouldn’t mind having someone to join me in every of my trip.

My relationship with Christ is also very important. Finding someone who makes him the center of his life is beyond important. I have a close-knit family and great friends. Someone who values family and friends is important to me as well.

I appreciate men who can hold my attention with great conversation and a sense of humor is critical! My sense of humor is quick-witted and sometimes twisted. I love to laugh!!! I have a preference for tall men. Please don’t just say you are an honest person, be one. I do not have supermodel looks. If you are looking for a lady who’s so thin you can see her ribs, I’m not the one for you. I am, however, beautiful on the other inside.

Marriage taught me strength. Divorce taught me courage. I would enjoy meeting someone who has a positive and good attitude, love for Christ, and who practices a good moral decorum.

Let me save your time, If you are interested in this sugar mummy use the comment box to tell her how you would take care of her and drop few sentences about yourseld, dont forget to add your number in international format. Good-luck !

To chat with a sugar mummy online, hit "Send To Messenger" button below!

Contact PersonJoin Our Sugar Mummy Whatapp Group

*Please Note : Avoid any one who calls or email you that that they are our agent and can give you a Sugar Mummy. they are scammers, We will never call or send you email, beware of these criminals. All our services are Free of charge, we only post and share sugar mummies contact or profile on this website all for free.

*Bonus : Share this Post on either Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp to get a Free Sugar Mummy Contact in 5 Mins.

Share to Unlock Her Whatsapp Numbersimage/svg+xml
Get Her Whatsapp Number instantly by clicking the share button below.

To Request For a Sugar Mummy phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox!

70 Comments

70 Comments

1. Bassabi prosper

24/12/2017 at 7:42 am

I need a sugar mummy from USA

2. Emmanuel

24/12/2017 at 5:13 pm

Sweetheart am really excited reading about you and i will also be very happy being with you oneday to make your dreams come true. Honey am from Ghana and hope you like Ghanaians.
    i can’t wait to get to hold you
    #233549107089

• Kwasi Peter

19/03/2018 at 11:12 pm

Dear, I will be glad to be with you
      There’s a proverbs which says sugar doesn’t speak for itself unless tested. That’s all I can say
      Hope to hear from u

• Kwasi Peter

19/03/2018 at 11:15 pm

+233241328250

3. Samuel is my name ,from Ghana am interested in you am 29 years old very humble ,caerig,honesty respectively passion not taken any smoking this my WHASSp number +233240846486

24/12/2017 at 9:16 pm

Hi

4. CHARLES

24/12/2017 at 9:56 pm

+233557023032, +233570226412
    Am an active young man with double careers, l want a Sugar mummy that will love and support my career. Am honest and virgin

5. Francis

24/12/2017 at 10:18 pm

Hello dear am very existing to read your massage am interested in your profile contact me +233242689616

6. oyewumi ibrahim

25/12/2017 at 2:20 am

Pls contact Mr with my number +2348034524391

7. Kelvin

25/12/2017 at 4:12 pm

Good day ma’am going through your profile i must admit you’ve got every attributes am looking for in a sugar mummy, am generous & I’ve got a kind heart & the fear of God is my number one factor, am average in height & good looking, i always makes people around me happy, i don’t smoke but drinks occasionally, pls you can contact me for instant hookup my number is +2348051376675 Thanks.

8. Otimic John Walker

25/12/2017 at 11:46 pm

Dear Loving Trisha from USA I got so thrilled to you and i loving to keep in touch to you. Am a Ugandan by nationality 28, I don’t take any tribe of smoke or any tribe of Acohol.
    Tel:+256788139117

9. Julian

26/12/2017 at 4:56 am

Hi Trish!
    When two hearts are genuinely locked as one,who’ll be able to separate those soulmate? That’s why reading your profile you were apt and precise on choice of a possible partner.I really want to take a chance on this wild, romantic adventure and life experience with you. Please join me on my soultrain and let’s ride wild on an adventure trip to the wonderland of love and ecstasy. Connect with me on: +233243769368.I’ll be waiting… cheers!

10. Titus kaoma

26/12/2017 at 6:12 am

Hi Trisha, am Titus from Zambia(Africa), am 40yrs old and a secondary school teacher and holder of a degree in Geography and Religious studies. am a christian and congregate in the catholic family.I have a sense of humour,very humble with a good heart. Am ready to relocate to where you if you accept me.I will treat you as my queen of my life.+260965798568/+260971671530 waiting to hear from you soon.yours Titus from Zambia Africa.

11. Samuel

26/12/2017 at 3:08 pm

Hi baby, I need a lady to love me and take care of me for what I am and not what I am supposed to be. If you want me, you will have to get me. WhatsApp me on +2348066983756 cheers

12. victor

27/12/2017 at 4:33 am

im victor from south west nigeria
    friends call me vikgreen a combination of my name and a colour of my country flag im just too proud of my country.
    im a comedian if i may say because i love to put smile on people especially the ladies because they are beautiful creature from God and they are to be treated with love which is my major priority.
    im 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,slender&black.
    im in my fourth year in the university and i previously have a diploma cert since 2013.
    i fluent in both english and yoruba.yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    pls feel free to contact me on whatsapp 2348163125309 or my email akinvictor892@gmail.com
    if you can choose me i will show u love beyond imagination.i will always be proud of you and i will be with u forever.i will always also be proud to show u to friends and family and i will show u around in nigeria.if you are willing to marry i will be ready.
    i will be ready to relocate because my goal is to study for my master program in europe and along side settle down with you
    i do practice playing football in my leisure time and hope to be a professional in the future

13. Emmanuel Okuori

27/12/2017 at 4:04 pm

Very well then Trisha. Everything you said about yourself is fantastic. I will with your info about and be simple with you. I will care and cherish you like a woman. I am interested in you. +2348101512366.

14. Sadick Abubakar

27/12/2017 at 8:18 pm

Am very interested you I will premise to make in life I hold you like egg
    +233553471051

15. Willie

27/12/2017 at 10:33 pm

Miss Trisha am very much interested and really ready to make you feel what you are lacking. Am a Ghanaian young man of 32 years and interested in foreign women.
    Let’s link up to know more about myself.
    +233262528343
    wwsimpson39@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon

16. chriss kojo sarpong

27/12/2017 at 11:50 pm

hello my name is chriss, am in ghana. and i would like to meet any woman that have a good character and love for a man.
    i would devote all my time to take care of her all the days of my life…
    i dont talk much but get in touch and get to know each and move on..
    feel free to contact me on +233267378766

17. Nate blaze

28/12/2017 at 1:56 am

Nothing has crept into my heart except your love, and nothing will ever separate my emotion from the passion I invest in you sweetie.i don’t expect much but I believe relationships is all about understanding,trust,honest,respect,support and love to bound them all together. I really want that in a lady you know, I please feel free to call, WhatsApp or email me +2348139584387. Wisdomworldp@yahoo.com

18. Shahrukh pardis

28/12/2017 at 7:32 am

Hello dear how are you I hope you doing well and I pray to almighty God to bring smiles happiness in your life my dear My name is shahrukh Pardis I am from Afghanistan am 26 year old single never married With good sense of humor honest loving loyal romantic joking smile and would like to give someone smile not take from someone am good man which I know how to take care of you and I don’t like to break heart of someone I don’t like betrayed to someone because of someone trust you don’t break her trust I have be seen in the Internet sugar mama site I think with my self in the world right know angle still exists who wanna helps people like me I believe on my self I can bring in your life love trust loyalty honesty and also I will take care of you like my princess like my eyes like my heart and make you happy in every way which you preferred and anything you want I will do that for you which makes you happy and why I choose you because you look like angel honest loyal loving good sense of humor kind beautiful caring women who know how to love me how take care of me how to make me like king I hope you contact with me as soon as possible this is my contact information and if you’re not contact with me after that I will pray to be happy in all life my dear sugar mama.

Email address:Spardis96@gmail.com
    Phone: +93779805358
    what’s up: +93779805358
    IMO/viber +93779805358
    You can call me or text in one number

19. Antwi Eric

28/12/2017 at 8:54 am

I need a sugar mummy .plis contact me on 0546508925

20. Adedara Taiwo

28/12/2017 at 3:22 pm

Try me I will convince you. My contacts 08065427885.

21. Ken

28/12/2017 at 4:58 pm

Hey Trisha, I’m Ken. How about we text & get to know each other? . My number is; +18038677376. Hope to hear from you soon.

22. Eugene

29/12/2017 at 6:54 am

Life journey is always better when shared with true love and trust.am Eugene and u can contact Me on 00233541519236 or email me at Eugene.adofo@ymail.com

23. segun

29/12/2017 at 9:07 am

hello dear u can reach me on +2348029635367 or +2348058445593 thanks

24. Edwin Ochieng

29/12/2017 at 12:11 pm

Hello, am Edwin am 28 from Kenya.
    Am single and i have never been married
    Am a christian and am not really looking for a sugar mummy but a woman who is mature and knows herself. am very much not into looking at age difference as long as we are able to connect well and compromise on issues if culture is different.
    I do not drink or smoke.
    I am very serious about observing my spiritual life, and would be happy to meet a person like you who we can talk the same spiritual language.
    i have read your profile, am interested.

25. Oumed

29/12/2017 at 1:56 pm

Hi, I’m oumed from Seychelles..I do believe in Christ but I’m not a christian.. My religion accept every religions, it say that they all connect to the same source. And I’m not a black guy.. I have my moral & principals which some were taught by Christ and others by the prophet of my religion. My email oumed.louise@yahoo.com

26. Tetteh Gideon

29/12/2017 at 2:37 pm

Hello am Gideon Tetteh from Ghana, 24years and I also have a son but no mom for him, will be very interested if we get to know each other very well +233557817794. I can’t say much here if you interested let’s chat and see where we can go. Thanks…

27. Fiifi

29/12/2017 at 3:19 pm

No long talk because words may deceive. However, I’m simply gentle and honest.
    0545820293…my WhatsApp number.
    Thanks.

28. Angel Harison

29/12/2017 at 3:31 pm

In very few words, you’re classic and your beauty speaks for it self. I’m a generous person, honest and have a great sight of humour. I’m 30yrs old, my name is Angel and I’m so God fearing. A Cameroonian by nationality.I can’t wait to hear your pretty voice and meet you one on one baby. Call me at +23752708899.

29. iykes

29/12/2017 at 4:03 pm

hi the name is iykes osigwe,find me on facebook with the same name n chat me up or call me on 002348093838505

30. Innocent

30/12/2017 at 1:06 am

Am new in this and am also speechless based on what others have commented, but what I can say is, I know my first experience will be unforgettable in good life with you ….Trisha!!!! If you think am the one please you can call me at anytime on +2347039732718….Thank care.

31. Morah Fredrick

30/12/2017 at 9:13 am

Hi I am Fredrick 20 years of Age . I love the fact that you are in love with Christ CU’s I too am. You’re profile is very interesting , you are the kind of person I would definately want to be with. Your honesty is another factor am in love with, you’re the kind of person that would make a relationship have a ‘no dull moment’. I’m also energetic, honest, funny , God loving, A good listener , an interesting person to be with. So if you’re interested in me you can reach me on whatsapp @ +2347086787345
    And let’s get this show on the road 😉

32. Ernest Ogheneruemu Tuagha

30/12/2017 at 1:27 pm

I babe, I received a notice from the administration, thanks for choosing me, l am vary glad, and expecting to met, with you,, both I has not you’re connect yet, please need connect, enh honey, thanks Erest for shot, +2348032394593/ +2348120338772 can whatsepp me or hangout teobugason@mail.com

33. EWILA DOUGLAS

31/12/2017 at 11:48 am

Ello Trisha am Douglas Ewila from Uganda,i will give you, you whise. if you really like to be happy there am for you,i love you so much .my number is +256700967452

34. George

03/01/2018 at 5:05 am

Hey Trisha a stale mango and a good one have got one thing in common.Both looked nice on the outside But u first cut to see the inside of them.therefore i cant talk good things on me cause you cant know whether am telling lies or truth,Am George from Uganda aged 28,am intrusted in you. Am a social,loving,peaceful,caring,hard working,happy,and a Born again christian. U will never regret if God grants us a chance to meet each other. My number is +256750652000

35. Kenneth

11/01/2018 at 8:24 pm

Hello pretty Trisha, I am Kenneth by name or you can call me kenny, I need someone like you in my life and all i want is someone who can be there for me and show me the love i desire in life and i am willing to love her more, I am from Nigeria but i based in Indonesia and i came back to Nigeria to fix my documents, I also have a family here in Nigeria and we are also christian family I am tall , 28 by age, Handsome if i may say , Loving and caring, A honest person , Very funny, I can make you happy because i am fun to be with and also i put God first in anything i do, I will like to hook up with you to know more on how we can meet , My mobile number is +2349069572466

36. Kenneth

11/01/2018 at 8:45 pm

Hello my pretty Trisha, I am Kenneth by name or you can call Kenny, I need someone like you in my life and all i want is someone who can be there for me and show me the love i desire in life and i am willing to love he more, I am from Nigeria but based in Indonesia and i came back to Nigeria to fix my documents, I also have a family here in Nigeria and we are christian family, I am tall, 28 by age, Handsome if i may add , Loving and caring, A honest, Very funny, I can make you happy and laugh because i am fun to be with and also i put God first in anything i do , I will like to hook up with you to know you more and how we can meet, My number is +2349069572466

37. Kenneth

11/01/2018 at 8:55 pm

Hello pretty Trisha, Lets hook up and get to know each other more better, I am also a christian, God fear, and fun to be with and above all i am very honest in life, I will happy to know you , My name is Kenneth or you call me Kenny,I am from Nigeria based in Indonesia but i came back to Nigeria to Fix my documents My number is +2349069572466

38. bright chola

12/01/2018 at 9:46 am

My is bright am a Zambian am jobless I really like to have funny time, like travelling. Am a loving man and very friendly to people .I like working hard in order to build my life up.I would be the happiest man ever if I have you as my life time partner. Am very energetic to fulfill every women need. Am 25 years old am ready to fulfill your need.+260 953958259

39. Bright okyere

13/01/2018 at 12:02 pm

I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation.

A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.

I generally try to live healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it.

I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage others to pursue their interests as well.I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, searching information online, reading and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as others sharing their interests with me.

{1}What are your likes and dislikes???
    I like a woman who respects and values his man, who listens,hears what he says and takes him seriously…I like a strong, brave woman because I am a strong, brave man.
    I like to experience joy in my life Don’t like naysayers or as a friend calls them joy suckers I don’t like to be around people who need to control everything, everybody

I don’t like people who think they are superior to other peoples sex, race, sexual preference, religious beliefs or culture…

Surely there are all kinds of things in this world I can’t relate to or understand but I think we are all equal in our unique ways.

It all balances out, we are all Gods children….I like the Golden Rule and the 10 commandments as guidelines to live by

I like to be as generous as possible with others….I don’t like it when people are cruel/abusive to children. animals or others in general…One of my little beliefs is ‘variety is the spice of life”
    My name is Bright okyere from my beloved country

40. Monty Reemer

14/01/2018 at 12:26 pm

OZconnect sugar mummy paid me $8000. Add Gina on Whatsapp (+61406673224) or visit http://ozsugarmummyconnections.com

41. Muzaffer

18/01/2018 at 8:10 pm

Hello dear. My name is Muzaffer and I am from India. I am smart, young, intelligent, humorous, generous, kind hearted, artistic, hardworking and have lot of will power to face difficult situations life. I keep my word and deliver what I promise. I am honest and a sincere guy. I am down to earth and live laughing. I am looking for a sugar Mummy like you and have a huge respect for a woman. One thing very important I want to tell you is that I am hailing from a place which is called Paradise on Earth. It is the most beautiful place on earth. If we get connected, I am sure you will visit this place every year. I can be with you all the time making you happy without breaking heart. I need a chance believe me it would be your wisest decision taken ever in your life to have me in your life. I want to share my photographs and I believe it would be love at first sight. I am a positive person vibrating energy at very high frequency. Waiting to hear from you soon. Love you honey. My email address is mabhat11@yahoo.com

42. Kelvin K Mulenga

14/02/2018 at 4:39 am

I am a Zambia Citizen and interested to be a part in your life. Please contact me on +260967728760 or Email to me on kelvinmulenga69@yahoo.co.uk

I would like to come and meet you for further discussion

43. Adrian kampamba

23/03/2018 at 7:16 am

Hello madam Trisha my beloved angel,am ready to meet you enjoy our relationship to the fullest.Iam like woman who love God very much am sure we have same compatible.I enjoy dwelling in the Jesus Chris our Lord and saviour in my life.Iam honesty integrity to be your man at all time,i adore you my sunshine.+260979937621.

44. Oppong Bernard

24/03/2018 at 5:00 pm

Am single guy looking for my forever future queen if your are interest my number+233201551009 WhatsApp me

45. mugwanya alex

24/03/2018 at 8:46 pm

hi am alex from uganda i need Trisha hw can i meet her she can whatsapp me on +256771403135

46. KERLO

27/03/2018 at 6:22 pm

hi

i am looking honest and carring sugar baby or sugar mamain usa with money who can and help me with living expenses. out honestely

47. Dayo

28/03/2018 at 1:44 am

Love older women. God with cub love & the rest follows
    ‭0812 757 9208‬

48. Kouassi venance

04/04/2018 at 4:19 pm

Bonjour mon cœur je serai très très heureux de te rencontrer pour qu’on deviennent plus qu’une même chair.suis au +22508911531 ou wthasapp uriel bénit de dieu

49. Adnan Mumin

05/04/2018 at 4:23 pm

I am ready for the task …0799684161
    Quite young but old at mind

50. Tafari Perry

15/04/2018 at 5:16 am

Am kind respectful honest kind respectful trustword from Brooklyn new York age20 number 9293268726

51. april christian manansala

15/04/2018 at 6:10 am

WhatsApp me 09267838075 im 22 yrs old from Philippines.I need sugar mommy.

52. Joseph Onyango

18/04/2018 at 9:36 pm

beautiful,am Joseph Onyango ,Kenyan,aged 40 seeking for oppotunity that u have set before me,let us make it fusnating difference to make the impossible work into marriage.welcome babie.0710670481

53. Cornelius Batchelor

25/04/2018 at 10:53 am

Hi my name is Cornelius
    I live I Florida looking for
    a sugar mommie.
    You can contact me anytime
    352-355-6097
    countrymob1984@gmail.com

54. KERLO

30/04/2018 at 11:42 pm

i how are you today i am finding sugar mummy and i live with my family my wife,son,mom and i did not make good money to help my family so i am finding sugar mummy so mummy help me out some money and i provide everthing with trust and honestely what mummy need and i live in south dakota usa so mam if you are interested so reaply me. thanks by

55. Boluwaji

15/06/2018 at 5:24 pm

its my pleasure to meet adorable woman like you, i am Boluwaji Kayode Daniel from South Western Nigeria, am 26yrs. i always believe in action make it a try if you really desire to meet a boy that exhibit the features you are thirsty for in a man. +2349036956146. best of luck babe. lots of love

56. Edwin dimalibot

02/07/2018 at 12:16 pm

Hello ms.trisha take care u are pretty i like u i’m a man with a good loving heart,handsome,caring,romantic,honest,understanding with a sense of humor and good in bed my height is 5’9″ if u give me a chance to love u i do everything i can to make u happy i promise u my love i’m serious to u we share together happiness moments of our life pls.add me in facebook i love u

57. lubandi ivan

21/07/2018 at 8:12 pm

Trisha your a beautiful, God fearing woman,and therefore of integrity.I appreciate you if you can love me and we promote christ for ilove God. am a ugandan.am also a tall man above thirty

years. my contact is +256-554-362

58. Nana Kwame

25/07/2018 at 10:17 pm

Hello, I was searching for you, start with me now, and you shall see that I was the one you were waiting for. +233244079992

59. daniel

31/07/2018 at 9:19 pm

Daniel is the name. contact me (07061297833)or dadelowo22@gmail.com

60. Henry Maloti

15/08/2018 at 1:33 pm

Hi God bless !
    am in Kenya if you like me
    get in touch with my e mail :malotih4@gmail.com
    am 66 yers born again separated.
    my phone +254724728299

61. Bra paa

15/08/2018 at 2:33 pm

Whatsapp me on +2330240214811

62. Nort sanka

15/08/2018 at 3:44 pm

Am a boy of 22 years old and I need a true love same one I can trust and cherish move with any time, same one who I will love for ever if any call or whatssap on +233246088617 remember I believe in true love.

63. Emmanuel cann

15/08/2018 at 9:46 pm

hi.. I’m Emmanuel from Ghana.. I’m also a boy of 18 years old.. I’m very strong n enegitic man.. Aside that I’m humble, respectful n tolerance.. I promise to love n give u the necessary love and attention if u come for me.. Kindly whatsapp me on this number +233 0279617290

64. michael joseph

20/08/2018 at 3:16 am

Hello beauty…michael from Nigeria, tall and good looking, 26yrs.. How about we text to get to know each other..➕2348187211815

65. Satish kadam

02/09/2018 at 6:39 pm

Hi Trisha ,you lookingso beautiful, I am 44 yrs old from india working in Algeria as engineer ,I am family oriented and trustworthy I hope I provide you a family filling .My whatsapp no is +91 9879308491 and mail
    satishanjar@rediffmail.com and
    satishanjar73@gmail.com
    I am posting comment only for you .I hope your positive reply

66. ahmed

25/10/2018 at 2:40 am

love u with all my life 08139078615 or 07011540296

67. Joseph

06/12/2018 at 5:35 pm

Hello Trisha am very happy to read about our life and I really need someone like u Trisha in my life so am interested Trisha.this my number +233242352232